Follow qwertynelson on Twitter

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Unspoken Noise and Deafening silence


Hey guys, it’s been a very long time since I last updated my blog. Maybe I’m not really into blogging but I still keep a day-to-day journal handy. (The old traditional pen and paper type)  I can’t sleep and the urge to blog hit me so let’s end this lame introduction and move on…

Before going to sleep, as I lay down the bed, stare at the ceiling, and hear the calmness of my breath and beating of my heart… questions hit me. Questions that I’m afraid to ask simply because I already know the answers.

Questions of the past that we’re afraid will hunt us. Questions of the present that will define our past. Questions of the future that will re-evaluate our present. It doesn't really make sense. But things don’t always have to make sense.

Emotional outburst and Petty thoughts. I can’t really put them into words. 


No comments:

Post a Comment